The following are tips from our user, True1ne. For anyone going to Fan Interactions during BFG weekend.
Have fun and pre-plan what you are taking and who you’re meeting first (highly chance there will be huge lines). Try to get there early. Know where going first, try to get top talent out of the way first because chances are they will have the longest lines. Be prepared to stand in lines for a bit because talents do love to take time to getting to know fans.
In case if you do not have anything for talents to sign:
– Try to print like a self made poster of such talent in action or a photoshoot pose
– Take a folder with you including with one of those slip in plastic cover sheets to protect any 8x10s or personal photos. Yes talents do love when bringing personal photos
– Bring if any paint markers. I would say white, silver, or gold so such things can pop out but don’t forget to set it up and shake it first to prevent spilling.
– Buy a talent roster program in case if you want to be really quick and save time
– If you get an 8×10. Don’t forget (highly recommend) to get it personalized.
– There will be likely a ShopImpact stand. Usually there will be rarities.
– Try and have a page holder in talent roster programs to prevent from flipping back and forth on individual talent pages
– If you have any magazines or books (for instance Eddie Edwards released a book last year) that features Impact talent in prominent highlights. Title belts too (for instance the replica previous Impact World title belt). Those would be a plus to bring.
– Don’t forget to take a backpack! That always helps to not carry things in hand
– When you see talents free in moments or after lines are done. They will take pictures again just ask nicely!