This week’s (December 13, 2021) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “Good Morning America” (GMA)
“Good Morning America” (GMA) airs Monday thru Saturday on ABC. You can watch previous episodes on demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the day and late night talk shows we post about it are updated weekly. Simply bookmark us and search for “GMA” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, Dec. 13— ABC News Correspondent and author Diane Macedo (“The Sleep Fix“); actress Ricki Lake (“Under the Christmas Tree”); actors Denzel Washington and Dana Canedy (“A Journal for Jordan”); Miss Universe 2021; performance by MONSTA X; 12 Days of Cookies with Padma Lakshmi
- Tuesday, Dec. 14— Actress Carrie-Anne Moss (“The Matrix Resurrections”); actress Maggie Gyllenhaal (“The Lost Daughter”); December GMA Book Club author Kirthana Ramisetti (“Dava Shastri’s Last Day”); a performance by the cast of Broadway’s “Company”; Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson; 12 Days of Cookies with Christina Tosi
- Wednesday, Dec. 15—Actor Keanu Reeves (“The Matrix Resurrections”); “GMA” year-end highlights; anchors reveal their favorite books of 2021; 12 Days of Cookies with Anthony Underwood
- Thursday, Dec. 16—Actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas (“The Matrix Resurrections”); 12 Days of Cookies with Jamika Pessoa
- Friday, Dec. 17—Actress Marisa Tomei (“Spider-Man No Way Home”); actress Cate Blanchett (“Nightmare Alley”); 12 Days of Cookies with Trisha Yearwood
- Saturday, Dec. 18— ABC News Correspondent and author Diane Macedo (“The Sleep Fix“); Christmas wrapping tips with Better Homes and Gardens Health and Features Editor Amy Brightfield; 12 Days of Cookies with Vallery Lomas
Listings are subject to change.