Guests on ABC’s “Good Morning America” (GMA) for the week of August 23, 2021 include John Cena and Regina Hall
“Good Morning America” (GMA) airs Monday thru Saturday on ABC. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Check out this week’s guests below. Plus, our Events Calendar for live events and tv/movie previews.
- Monday, August 23: Actor John Cena (“Vacation Friends”); actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II (“Candyman”); GMA Summer Concert Series continues with a performance by Bastille
- Tuesday, August 24: GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Wyoming; actress Aisha Tyler (“Archer”)
- Wednesday, August 25: Actress Elizabeth Greer “Beanie” Feldstein (“Impeachment: American Crime Story”); a performance by the cast of “Chicago”
- Thursday, August 26: Influencer and actress Addison Rae (“He’s All That”); actress Teyonah Parris (“Candyman”)
- Friday, August 27: Actress Regina Hall (“Nine Perfect Strangers”); GMA Summer Concert Series continues with a performance by The Killers
- Saturday, August 28: Binge This! with Rachael Leigh Cook
Listings are subject to change.
ABC’s Good Morning America (GMA) Guests for the Week of August 23 2021. * There have been major changes to our events calendar due to the coronavirus pandemic. We started this calendar in 2018 with pro wrestling events. Then added some other live sports and entertainment events. The goals were to help sell live tickets for all kinds of events. Also, to help fans finds events and tickets easier. Then the virus happened and live events stopped for a while. So we had to change things up. We’ve since added and will continue to add, many televised events. And now that live events have returned, we’re also back to adding them. The calendar will be a bit of a mess, with tv shows, trailers, live events, etc. But there’s a ton of information on there. Most live events have ticket links, venue information, dates and times. But some events have more. Some have a lot more and are basically event previews. It depends on the information available at the time we post the event. And if we are able to update that event, etc. Some days have one to three events and some have over twenty on the same day. So you may have to click the link at the bottom to see more on certain days. If this is your event, feel free to contact us above for any changes.