Upcoming guests on the hit ABC morning show “Good Morning America” (GMA) for the week of July 5, 2021 include Patti LaBelle, David Harbour and more
“Good Morning America” (GMA) airs Monday thru Saturday from 7-9 AM ET on ABC. Follow GMA on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
*Update- you can find this week’s (July 12) guests at the link.
All shows are updated weekly on our calendar. You can simply bookmark it and check for guests on whichever day you choose.
Check out this week’s (July 5) guests. Plus, our Events Calendar for live events, trailers, promos, and more.
- Monday, July 5: GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Pennsylvania. Former Bachelorette and mentor Tayshia Adams (“The Bachelorette”); actor Josh Lucas (“The Forever Purge”); author Matt Haig (“The Comfort Book”). GMA Summer Concert Series continues with a performance by Jimmie Allen and Brad Paisley
- Tuesday, July 6: Author Michael Pollan (“This Is Your Mind on Plants”); cooking with Patti LaBelle; actress Florence Pugh (“Black Widow”)
- Wednesday, July 7: GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Kansas; actor David Harbour (“Black Widow”).
- Thursday, July 8: Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson; executive producer Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and actress Patina Miller (“Power Book III: Raising Kanan”).
- Friday, July 9: Musician Pitbull.
- Saturday, July 10: Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson.
Listings are subject to change.
“Good Morning America” is a two-hour, live morning news program hosted by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.