Upcoming guests on the hit ABC morning show “Good Morning America” (GMA) for the week of June 28, 2021 include Scarlett Johansson, a performance by Lady A, and more
“Good Morning America” (GMA) airs Monday thru Saturday from 7-9 AM ET on ABC. Follow GMA on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
*Update- you can find this week’s (July 26) guests at the link.
All shows are updated weekly on our calendar. You can simply bookmark it and check for guests on whichever day you choose.
Check out this week’s (June 28) guests. Plus, our Events Calendar for live events, trailers, promos, and more.
- Monday, June 28: Actress Scarlett Johansson (“Black Widow”); actress Helen Mirren (“When Nature Calls with Helen Mirren”)
- Tuesday, June 29: GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Nebraska; author Dr. Inger Burnett-Zeigler (“Nobody Knows the Trouble I’ve Seen”); July GMA Book Club pick revealed
- Wednesday, June 30: GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Michigan
- Thursday, July 1: GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Washington; Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson; director Questlove (“Summer of Love”); cooking with Chef Ryan Scott
- Friday, July 2: GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: Colorado; GMA Summer Concert Series continues with a performance by Lady A
- Saturday, July 3: Binge This! with Jeremy Parsons; summer skincare with Dr. Michelle Henry
Listings are subject to change.
“Good Morning America” is a two-hour, live morning news program hosted by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.