Episodes of FOX’s “The Dr. Oz Show”, for the week of August 23, 2021, include a look at serial killer John Wayne Gacy
“The Dr. Oz Show” airs weekdays at 1PM ET on FOX in most areas. Watch previous episodes and check your local listings at DoctorOz.com.
Check out this week’s preview below. Plus, our Events Calendar for events and tv/movie previews.
- Monday, August 23: Dr. Oz’s Personal War Against Alzheimer’s
- Tuesday, August 24: From identity theft to Robocalls, Covid scams are everywhere. How a team of fraud-busting vigilantes are beating scammers at their own game. And how you can avoid becoming a victim.
- Wednesday, August 25: Dr. Oz Investigates No-Boil Foods: What’s Really in Oven-Ready Lasagna and Microwave Rice?
- Thursday, August 26: True Crime: Mistress Who Helped Cover Up the Brutal Murder Of Mom Kelsey Berreth Walks Free. Plus, a new look at serial killer John Wayne Gacy.
- Friday, August 27: Insider tricks to cut spending and slash your debt fast. And, the millionaire’s secret to trimming your monthly bills without giving up a thing. Plus, Susan Lucci on getting vaccinated and being separated from her 104-year-old mother for a year.
This week’s episodes are all encores.
Listings are subject to change.