This week’s (November 22, 2021) guests and previews for all-new episodes of the “Dr. Phil” show
The “Dr. Phil” show airs weekdays at 3PM ET on CBS in most areas. You can find your local listings and how to be part of the audience at DrPhil.com. Plus, you can watch highlights on the official YouTube page. The Dr. Phil show is also available on Pluto TV, which is free with ads.
All of the day and late night talk shows we post about are updated weekly. Simply bookmark us and search for “Dr. Phil” or whichever series to see the latest.
- Monday, November 22: Cassie’s Choice: Husband or Children?
- Tuesday, November 23: Jessica and Ian’s two children were removed from their custody over a year-and-a-half ago. The parents insist they’ve done everything required to get custody back.
- Wednesday, November 24: After 21 years of marriage, Paula says she’s thinking about divorcing her husband, Jeremy. Because, in her words, he’s ‘clueless, absent and non-verbal.’ Jeremy says the real problem is Paula as she is controlling and a grudge-holder.
- Thursday, November 25: From full-on brawls between airline passengers to the unruly being duct-taped to their seats, these days hopping on a plane is becoming less of a dream experience and more of a flightmare for many. Dr. Phil hears firsthand accounts from passengers.
- Friday, November 26: Preempted for NCAA coverage
Listings are subject to change.