- This event has passed.
ABC’s “Shark Tank” July 31 2021 Preview | Cuban, Greiner & More
July 31 @ 9:00 PM - 10:30 PM EDT
ABC’s hit series “Shark Tank” is back on Saturday, July 31, 2021 featuring sharks Mark Cuban, Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner and more
Check out the synopsis and highlights for this episode below. Also, our Events Calendar for live events, previews and more!
- Entrepreneur from New York City shows she has all the right pieces for a good business with her new way to experience art.
- Trio of entrepreneurs from Moore, Oklahoma, put a little elbow grease into their presentation when they introduce their innovative cleaning tool to the Sharks.
- Mother and daughter duo from Virginia Beach, Virginia, proves vegan food doesn’t have to be boring or non-indulgent.
- Entrepreneur from Foster City, California, is thirsty for a good deal after presenting his high tech, self-cleaning water bottle.
- Husband and wife duo from Edina, Minnesota, light up the room with their portable, rechargeable solar-powered device.
In a “Shark Tank” update, season 11 mother-and-daughter entrepreneurs Ellen McAlister and Kelley Higney update us on how their insect sting treatment company, Bug Bite Thing, has grown drastically since appearing on “Shark Tank,” despite the many challenges presented by the global pandemic, with some help from their investor, Lori Greiner.
Produced by MGM Television and Sony Pictures Television, the unrivaled and beloved show, which has become a culturally defining series, filmed for the first time ever in Las Vegas, hosted by The Venetian® and Sands Expo & Convention Center.