- This event has passed.
FOX: “The Dr. Oz Show” Guests & Listings for the Week of July 26 2021
July 26 @ 1:00 PM - July 30 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Episodes of FOX’s “The Dr. Oz Show”, for the week of July 26, 2021, include a new episode with information on fake spam calls
“The Dr. Oz Show” airs weekdays at 1PM ET on FOX in most areas. Watch previous episodes and check your local listings at DoctorOz.com.
Check out this week’s (July 26) guests and listings below. Plus, our Events Calendar for live events, previews and more.
- Monday, July 26: The Sleep Makeover You Didn’t Know You Needed. A look at solutions to get more shut-eye. Then, tips on how to break one’s addiction to fast food are provided.
- Tuesday, July 27: Fake Spam Calls Coming To A Phone Near You: When To Listen And When To Hang Up. A look at how to outsmart spammers. (New episode, the rest of this week’s are encores)
- Wednesday, July 28: COVID-19 Headquarters: Post-Covid Syndrome: Why Doctors Warn The Virus Could Change Your Lungs, Brain And Heart Forever…Even I (Repeat) What to know about the long-term effects of COVID-19. Plus, what happens to the body when meat and fish are replaced with plant-based substitutes.
- Thursday, July 29: Is Your Home Security Camera Making You Safe Or Putting You At Risk? (Repeat) How to protect against home security camera hackers. Plus, mayhem, nudity and health emergencies caught on Zoom.
- Friday, July 30: Ways To Combat The Third Wave: Everything You Need To Know About Home Testing Kits. Dr. Oz talks about the “Free Britney Movement”, which supports the embattled singer. Britney Spears is contesting her father’s conservatorship of her finances. Her friend and former makeup artist speaks up about the issue.
The Dr. Oz Show, along with many other talk shows are updated weekly here.
You can see current, previous and future guests on our Events Calendar. (You can search for diff shows like Dr. Oz with the event search bar)
Listings are subject to change.
Dr. Mehmet Oz gets an hour of his own each weekday to discuss viewers’ health-and-wellness concerns.