Upcoming guests on CBS’ “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” for the week of February 15, 2021 featuring Sen. Bernie Sanders, George Clooney and more
Full list of upcoming guests on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” for the week of February 15 is below. “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” show airs weeknights on CBS at 11:35PM ET.
You can watch previous episodes at CBS.com and on CBS All Access.
- Monday, February 15: Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.); Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.); political analyst John Dickerson.
- Tuesday, February 16: Actress-comic Tiffany Haddish; musician H.E.R. performs.
- Wednesday, February 17: Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.); musician FINNEAS performs.
- Thursday, February 18: Actors George Clooney, Tom Hanks and actress Meryl Streep are featured in “The Colbert Questionnert”; music group the Mountain Goats performs.
- Friday, February 19: John Oliver; musical performance by Ingrid Andress
This week’s episodes are all encores. Listings are subject to change.
Stephen Colbert Guests Week Of February 15 2021 CBS Late Show. DiscussPW Entertainment Events * There have been major changes to our events calendar due to the coronavirus pandemic. We started this calendar in 2018 with pro wrestling events, then added some other live sports and entertainment events. The goals were to help sell live tickets for all kinds of events and help fans finds events and tickets easier. Then the virus happened and live events stopped for a while, so we had to change things up. We’ve since added and will continue to add, many televised events. Such as upcoming guests on morning, daytime and late night television shows. As well as listings and promos and more for many diff tv shows. You can find all of those and much more on our calendar. Recently live events have started happening again, and we’ve gone back to adding them. Most live events have ticket links, venue information, dates and times. But some events have more, and some have a lot more and are basically event previews. It depends on the information available at the time we post the event and if we are able to update that event, etc. Some days have one to three events and some have over twenty on the same day. So you may have to click the link at the bottom to see more on certain days.