- This event has passed.
“Live with Kelly and Ryan” Guests for the Week of July 5 2021
July 5 @ 9:00 AM - July 9 @ 10:00 AM EDT
This week’s (July 5, 2021) guests on all-new episodes of ABC’s “Live With Kelly And Ryan” include Scarlett Johannson, Daniel Radcliffe and more
“LIVE with Kelly and Ryan” is hosted by Kelly Ripa & Ryan Seacrest. Find your local listings at KellyandRyan.com.
Check out this week’s guests below. Plus, our events calendar for live events, tv previews and more.
- Monday, July 5: It’s “Live’s Stars and Stripes Celebration!” actress Scarlett Johannson talks about her highly anticipated upcoming film “Black Widow”. Chef Michael Symon stops by with delicious ideas for July 4th leftovers. Also, American Authors performs in-studio
- Tuesday, July 6: Actress Riley Keough talks about the new film “Zola.” Additionally, “The Points Guy” Brian Kelly shares some summer travel tips in the first installment of “Live’s Summer Sun & Fun Week”. Which is a weeklong series dedicated to tips and tricks to get the most out of summertime fun.
- Wednesday, July 7: Actress Vivica A. Fox chats about the new mini-series “Keeping Up with the Joneses.” Swim expert Jenny McCuiston gives tips for being safe in the water as part of “Live’s Summer Sun & Fun Week.”
- Thursday, July 8: Actor Kelsey Grammer discusses his new film “The God Committee,” and Dr. Wendy Bazilian returns with foods to help keep you cool in the summer heat as part of “Live’s Summer Sun & Fun Week.”
- Friday, July 9: Actor Daniel Radcliffe talks about season three of the series “Miracle Workers”. “Live’s Summer Sun & Fun Week” wraps up with pointers on family “staycations” with travel expert Amy Goodman. Also, another fantastic chef will stop by the studio with a tasty recipe as part of “Live’s Hometown Chefs Summer Cooking” series.
“Live with Kelly and Ryan” is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.