- This event has passed.
NBC: “Meet The Press” April 25 2021 Preview | After The Verdict
April 25 @ 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM EDT
Sunday, April 25 2021 is an all-new episode of NBC’s “Meet The Press with Chuck Todd” featuring an exclusive interview with Baltimore Police Commissioner, Michael Harrison
The April 25 episode “Meet The Press with Chuck Todd” airs on NBC at 10:30AM ET in some areas. Check NBC.com for your local listings. This episode also features a new NBC News poll on President Biden’s first 100 days.
This weeks exclusive interview are with:
- Michael Harrison: Baltimore Police Commissioner
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.): Author, “Antitrust”
- Keith Mayes: Associate Professor, African American and African Studies, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Francis Collins: Director, National Institutes of Health
This weeks round-table discussion guests:
- Malcolm Gladwell: Writer, The New Yorker; Author, “The Bomber Mafia”
- Peggy Noonan: Columnist, The Wall Street Journal; NBC News Political Analyst
- Morgan Radford: NBC News Correspondent and NBC News NOW co-anchor
- Eugene Robinson: Columnist, The Washington Post; NBC News Political Analyst
Chuck Todd is the political director of NBC News and the moderator of Meet the Press; John Reiss is the executive producer.
Listings are subject to change.