- This event has passed.
NBC’s “Meet The Press” April 4 2021 Preview | Rebuilding America
April 4 @ 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM EDT
Sunday, April 4 2021 is an all-new episode of NBC’s “Meet The Press with Chuck Todd” featuring Sec. Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Roger Wilson
The April 4 episode “Meet The Press with Chuck Todd” airs on NBC at 10:30AM ET in some areas. Check NBC.com for your local listings.
*Updated w/ full episode-
This weeks exclusive interview are with:
- Secretary Pete Buttigieg: Department of Transportation
- Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.): Ranking, Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee
- Michael Osterholm: Director, Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota; Author, “Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs”
This weeks round-table discussion guests:
- Yamiche Alcindor: White House Correspondent, PBS NewsHour; NBC News Contributor
- María Teresa Kumar: President, Voto Latino; NBC News Contributor
- Rich Lowry: Editor, National Review; NBC News Political Analyst
- Amy Walter: National Editor, The Cook Political Report; Host, WNYC’s The Takeaway
Chuck Todd is the political director of NBC News and the moderator of Meet the Press; John Reiss is the executive producer.
Listings are subject to change.