Upcoming listings and guests on FOX TV’s “The Dr. Oz Show”, for the week of June 28, 2021 include revealing hacks for finding the vaccine online
“The Dr. Oz Show” airs weekdays at 1PM ET on FOX in most areas. You can watch previous episodes & check your local listings at DoctorOz.com.
Check out this week’s (June 28) Dr. Oz guests/listings. Plus, our events calendar for live events, trailers, promos, and more.
- Monday, June 28: We reveal hacks for finding the vaccine online and secret websites that show where doses are available right now. Plus, Maria Menounos on caring for her sick mom, life during Covid and thinking about having kids.
- Tuesday, June 29: Some of the most terrifying abductions the country has ever seen including a 3-year-old, taken, abused and thrown into a hole 15 feet underground. Her incredible escape.
- Wednesday, June 30: From bagels to jerky to ice cream, keto-friendly food is everywhere. And, The Dish at Home has the tricks and tips to fight food fatigue at your house.
- Thursday, July 1: From pancakes to burritos, how to find healthier choices in the freezer aisle and make them Oz-approved. Plus, why intermittent fasting is the only diet you’ll need for beach season.
- Friday, July 2: How to turn your hobby into a second ‘jobby’ and start cashing in. Plus, from crooked cuts to coloring blunders, the fixes for your DIY hair disasters.
This week’s episodes are all encores. Listings are subject to change.
Dr. Mehmet Oz gets an hour of his own each weekday to discuss viewers’ health-and-wellness concerns.