IMPACT Wrestling announced today that tickets for the upcoming “Hard to Kill” 2022 PPV are now sold out! Awesome news for them and fans, also not surprising because this show is incredibly stacked. Tickets are still available for the TV taping the next day on January 9th.
Also, tickets for the IMPACT Fort Lauderdale 2022 events in January went on sale yesterday. They can be purchased at Ticketmaster, you can buy tickets for one event or the 2-day package.
“Hard to Kill” 2022 takes place January 8th at the Factory in Dallas, Texas. The show is available for preorder now at FITE TV.
Check out the updated card below.
- Singles Match: Josh Alexander vs. Jonah
- Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match: “The IInspiration” Jessica McKay & Cassie Lee (c) vs. “The Influence (Madison Rayne & Tenille Dashwood)
- Hardcore War: The Good Brothers (Gallows & Anderson) & VBD (Eric Young, Joe Doering & Deaner) vs. Eddie Edwards, Heath, Rich Swann, Rhino and Willie Mack)
- ROH World Championship Match: Jonathan Gresham (c) vs. Chris Sabin
- Knockouts Ultimate X Match: Rosemary vs. Jordynne Grace vs. Rachael Ellering vs. Chelsea Green vs. Lady Frost vs. Tasha Steelz
- Knockouts Championship Texas Death Match: Mickie James (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo
- Triple Threat World Championship Match: Moose (c) vs. W. Morrissey vs. Matt Cardona
How, Where & When to Watch IMPACT:
In the USA, on Thursday’s at 8PM ET on AXS TV. Then at 8:30PM commercial free for YouTube IMPACT Insiders and 10PM on IMPACT Plus
In Canada, on Thursday’s at 8PM ET on Fight Network. Then at 8:30PM ET commercial free for YouTube IMPACT Insiders and 10pm ET on IMPACT Plus. Also, Saturday’s at 7PM ET on GameTV.
And in the UK, on Friday’s at 1:30AM GMT commercial free for YouTube IMPACT Insiders and Friday’s at 3AM GMT on IMPACT Plus.