This week’s (June 28, 2021) guests on all-new episodes of ABC’s “Live With Kelly And Ryan” include Kevin James, Mila Kunis and more
Check out this week’s (June 28) guests below. Plus, our events calendar for live events, tv previews and more.
- Monday, June 28: Jennifer Hudson discusses her role in the film “Monster”. Kelly and Ryan catch up with actor John Stamos. Fitness expert Joey Thurman leads the hosts in an outdoor workout.
- Tuesday, June 29: Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones talks about joining the television series “Prodigal Son.” Kal Penn returns to talk about the series “Clarice.” Dr. Lisa Lippman shares a veterinarian’s guide for pets to be “healthy at home”. Plus critically acclaimed country singer-songwriter Kelsea Ballerini returns to the show.
- Wednesday, June 30: Kevin James talks about the comedy series “The Crew.” Actress Cynthia Erivo discusses the series “Genius: Aretha.” Lifestyle expert Danny Seo shares ways to create homemade wall art.
- Thursday, July 1: Actor Arsenio Hall talks about the sequel film “Coming 2 America.” Kelly and Ryan welcome Elisabeth Moss to talk about the latest season of “The Handmaid’s Tale”. Actor John Corbett chats about the television series “Rebel.” Plus, chef Melba Wilson gives a lesson on cooking with cast iron.
- Friday, July 2: Mila Kunis talks about the film “Four Good Days,” plus actor and producer David Oyelowo returns to “Live.” Additionally, Dr. Wendy Troxel talks about the benefits of “sleep divorce.”