Guests on all-new episodes of NBC’s “The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon” for the week of August 16, 2021 include Michael Keaton and Paris Hilton
“The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon” airs weeknights at 11:35PM ET on NBC. Previous episodes are available at NBC.com and on Peacock TV.
Check out this week’s guests below. Plus our Events Calendar for live events, previews and more.
- Monday, August 16: Melissa McCarthy, Jai Courtney and musical guest Little Simz
- Tuesday, August 17: Michael Shannon, Paris Hilton and musical guest Courtney Barnett.
- Wednesday, August 18: Michael Keaton, Heidi Klum and musical guests Vince Staples ft. Fousheé.
- Thursday, August 19: Octavia Spencer, Common and musical guest Common ft. Black Thought and Seun Kuti.
- Friday, August 20: Billie Eilish, Abigail Breslin and musical guest Billie Eilish. OAD 8/9/21
Listing are subject to change.
NBC’s “Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon” Guests | Week of August 16. * There have been major changes to our events calendar due to the coronavirus pandemic. We started this calendar years ago with pro wrestling events. Then added some other live sports and entertainment events. The goals were to help sell live tickets for all kinds of events. Also, to help fans finds events and tickets easier. Then the virus happened and live events stopped for a while. So we had to change things up. We’ve since added and will continue to add, many televised events. And now that live events have returned, we’re also back to adding them. So the calendar will be a bit of a mess, with tv shows, trailers, live events, etc. Most live events have ticket links, venue information, dates and times. But some events have more. Some have a lot more and are basically event previews. It depends on the information available at the time we post the event. And if we are able to update that event, etc. Some days have one to three events and some have over twenty on the same day. So you may have to click the link at the bottom to see more on certain days. If this is your event, feel free to contact us above for any changes.