This week’s (February 27 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3)
“GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3) airs Monday through Friday on ABC at 1PM EST. Alternatively, it will be on at 4PM and 6PM EST on ABC News Live You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA3” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, Feb. 27 — Mayor Chokwe Antar Lumumba on Mississippi water crisis; Tennessee State Representative Justin J. Pearson; ABC News senior Washington reporter Devin Dwyer on student loans; musician and director Moby (“Punk Rock Vegan Movie”)
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 — “Women Behind the Lens” series with Oscars®’ hair and makeup; remembering the first Black-owned television station with Alex Perez; beauty expert Milly Almodovar; ABC News foreign correspondent James Longman interviews cast of “The Banshees of Inisherin”
- Wednesday, March 1 — “Women Behind the Lens” series on “Elvis”; clinical psychologist Dr. Shefali Tsabary (“The Parenting Map”); Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson; actors Ke Huy Quan, Jamie Lee Curtis and Stephanie Hsu (“Everything Everywhere All at Once”)
- Thursday, March 2 — “Women Behind the Lens” series with costume designer Ruth E. Carter; medical doctor and nutrition expert Dr. Amy Shah with a cooking demo (“I’m So Effing Hungry”); royal superfan Donna Werner; producer Jerry Bruckheimer (“Top Gun: Maverick”)
- Friday, March 3 — “Women Behind the Lens” series with screenwriters Sarah Polley and Lesley Paterson; Faith Friday with author Lysa TerKeurst (“Good Boundaries and Goodbyes”); a performance by New Edition
Check out more ABC
Check out more GMA3
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.