The hit ABC morning series “Live with Kelly and Ryan” is back with all-new episodes this week (May 9, 2022)
Find your local listings for ABC’s “LIVE with Kelly and Ryan” show at KellyandRyan.com. You can follow the show on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
Great days start here – weekday mornings with Kelly and Ryan!
- Monday, May 9: It’s the return of the beloved “Live’s Virtual Road Trip,” where Kelly and Ryan will remotely explore some of the country’s most beautiful cities, get the scoop around town from local affiliates, try out regional cuisine and more! The week starts off with a look at Houston, Texas, and the hosts will talk with actor and author NORMAN REEDUS about his debut novel, “The Ravaged.” Plus, “Top Chef” contestant and Houston native EVELYN GARCIA shows off how to make an impressive shrimp boil guaranteed to please at the next rodeo!
- Tuesday, May 10: “Live’s Virtual Road Trip” stops in New Orleans, Louisiana! Actor KEN JEONG tells the hosts about the new comedy series “The Pentaverate,” and actress and author MELISSA GILBERT talks about her new book “Back to the Prairie: A Home Remade, A Life Rediscovered.” In addition, MASON HEREFORD of New Orleans staple sandwich shop Turkey and the Wolf prepares a delicious Louisiana delicacy.
- Wednesday, May 11: It’s off to the capital for “Live’s Virtual Road Trip” with the next stop in Washington, D.C.! Superstar MIKE MYERS discusses the new comedy series “The Pentaverate.” Plus, comedian and author ALI WENTWORTH unpacks her new book “Ali’s Well That Ends Well: Tales of Desperation and a Little Inspiration,” and Chef JOANCARLO PARKHURST of LaFamosa restaurant whips up a top-tier D.C. inspired dish.
- Thursday, May 12: Kelly and Ryan head to Charleston, South Carolina, for the next stop on “Live’s Virtual Road Trip”! The hosts chat with actress JEAN SMART about the new season of “Hacks,” and HOWIE MANDEL stops by to break down the newest season of “America’s Got Talent.”
- Friday, May 13: “Live” heads to the coast to wrap up “Live’s Virtual Road Trip” in sunny Sacramento, California! Actress JULIANNE HOUGH breaks down her role in the new Broadway show “POTUS.” In addition, Chef CHRIS BARNUM-DANN of Localis restaurant prepares his recipe for Fluke with English Pea Risotto.
Listings are subject to change.
Check out more ABC