The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, Jan. 23: Dynamic Duos: How do you really know if you’ve found “the one”? YouTube power couple NICK and CHELSEA HURST give their advice on all things dating and marriage in their book debut, “Marriage Minded: 10 Ways to Know If You Found the One.” Best Friends since elementary school, LAUREN MCNUTT and LEANNE LANGDON share their story of being diagnosed with breast cancer days apart and how their friendship got them through the difficult time. Plus, how a quick-thinking dog saved his owner’s life!
- Tuesday, Jan. 24: Game Changers: Hosts of “The Pivot” Podcast and former NFL players CHANNING CROWDER, FRED TAYLOR and RYAN CLARK weigh in on the Bills and Bengals reunion game and Damar Hamlin’s recovery. Then, teacher YOLANDA TURNER on the dance battle with her student that caught Missy Elliott’s attention and went viral with over 15 million views! And, how the founders of “Sloomoo Institute,” SARA SCHILLER and KAREN ROBINOVITZ, are transforming the world of play. Plus, an all-new Shop Tam Fam!
- Wednesday, Jan. 25: Ripped From the Headlines: Tamron goes beyond the headlines, proving that there is almost always more to the story.
- Thursday, Jan. 26: What Are the Odds: Twins, mothers and WWE Hall of Fame inductees BRIE and NIKKI BELLA chat about their newest project, “The Bellas Podcast.” Later, Nikki’s husband, ARTEM CHIGVINTSEV, joins to talk about their new reality special, “Nikki Bella Says I Do,” sharing the ups and downs of making it to the altar.
- Friday, Jan. 27: Oh Snap! Going Back to the ‘90s: Tamron kicks off this nostalgic episode with JENNIE GARTH and TORI SPELLING who discuss meeting on the set of “Beverly Hills, 90210,” celebrating their 30-year friendship and collaborating on their new home decor line, The BFF Collection by Jennie Garth & Tori Spelling. Plus, ABC News anchor and bestselling children’s author LINSEY DAVIS discusses the inspiration for her new children’s book, “The Smallest Spot of a Dot.”
Listings are subject to change.