The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, Jan. 30: Defying the Laws of Aging: Tamron kicks off this episode with DARCEY and STACEY SILVA of “90 Day Fiancé.” Now in the new season of TLC’s “Darcey & Stacey,” they discuss their multiple plastic surgeries, calling it a twin transformation! Then, 50-year-old TikTok sensation HOLLY PAN on embracing her age through fashion. Plus, CHEF BABETTE DAVIS shares her journey of being in the best shape of her life at 72 and a must-watch physical challenge for the Tam Fam!
- Tuesday, Jan. 31: EXCLUSIVE: Tamron interviews JINGER DUGGAR VUOLO and her husband, JEREMY VUOLO. Jinger, of the infamous Duggar family from TLC’s hit show “19 Kids and Counting,” will share exclusives from her diary during her time on the show and discuss her new book, “Becoming Free Indeed: My Story of Disentangling Faith from Fear.” The couple will also give an update on their family now. Plus, an all-new Shop Tam Fam!
- Wednesday, Feb. 1: Are Dream Jobs Real?: Tamron will meet inspiring people who managed to land their dream jobs despite the obstacles. Plus, advice on how you can find your dream job too!
- Thursday, Feb. 2: Undefining Family: Tamron has a candid conversation about the definition of family and the roles we play—from women who choose to not have children to those who say “one and done.” Plus, “Dancing with the Stars”’ VAN AMSTEL and his two children share their adoption journey in hopes of inspiring others.
- Friday, Feb. 3: Actress JENNIFER GREY talks about taking on the controversial role of religious leader and Christian diet guru in her Lifetime film “Gwen Shamblin: Starving for Salvation.” Then, Chicago Cubs pitcher MARCUS STROMAN joins Tamron to discuss the inspiration for his first book, “The Grip.” And Tony Award®-winning actress MELBA MOORE on her storied Broadway career coming full circle with her new play, “Imitation of Life.”
Listings are subject to change.