The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, March 6: Remarkable Restarts: Tamron is joined by guests who have restarted their lives in remarkable ways. This inspiring episode begins with CORY MOSES surviving a life-threatening bike accident, how he overcame the odds and is now training with Olympic fencer CURTIS MCDOWALD who joins the conversation. Then, a couple shares, after a tragic loss of a husband and friend, how they found love with each other. And a busy mom of three on what triggered her weight loss journey and a whole new career!
- Tuesday, March 7: Catching up With Coco:Tamron has an exclusive interview with COCO AUSTIN. In an emotional conversation, Coco talks about motherhood and marriage to husband, Ice-T, and addresses the extreme criticism she’s faced over some of her parenting choices.
- Wednesday, March 8: Menopause: What to Know: Tamron hosts a conversation with a panel of women as young as 25 on their menopause journey. Nothing’s off limits with the Tam Fam as they share what no one tells you about menopause. Also joining is DR. SHARON MALONE, one of the nation’s leading experts on health challenges associated with menopause. And supermodel BEVERLY JOHNSON talks about overcoming the symptoms of menopause and how she found balance and a “new beginning.”
- Thursday, March 9: Tamron’s Las Vegas Show With Usher!: Tamron hosts a special episode from Las Vegas! Tamron and R&B superstar USHER discuss life, love, family and extending his Park MGM residency. Plus, Tamron brings the winners of the Usher superfan contest to the amazing show! And, Tamron stops by the Graceland Chapel to be a witness at an Elvis-officiated wedding.
- Friday, March 10: Mysteries Uncovered: The multitalented JANELLE MONÁE will discuss working with the star-studded cast of the Netflix hit film “Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery.” Then, legendary actors CYBILL SHEPHERD and STEVE GUTTENBERG join Tamron to talk about working together and starring in Lifetime’s upcoming true-crime movie “How to Murder Your Husband.” Plus, Aniya Smith was a newborn when she was left on a Florida doorstep. Now, thirty years later, she has finally found her birth family.
Listings are subject to change.