This week’s (February 6 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3)
“GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3) airs Monday through Friday on ABC at 1PM EST. Alternatively, it will be on at 4PM and 6PM EST on ABC News Live You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA3” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, Feb. 6 — Presidential candidate Steve Laffey; teacher Joyce Abbott, the inspiration behind ABC’s “Abbott Elementary”; ABC News senior Washington reporter Devin Dwyer on social media at the Supreme Court; Money Monday with author and money expert Nicole Lapin
- Tuesday, Feb. 7 — ABC News Senior White House correspondent Mary Bruce; co-founder and CEO of Uncle Nearest Premium Whiskey Fawn Weaver; actor Ben Stiller talks his ad for the big game; plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn; “Impractical Jokers” comedians Brian Quinn, James Murray and Sal Vulcano
- Wednesday, Feb. 8 — Former Manhattan prosecutor Mark Pomerantz (“People vs. Donald Trump”); author Melissa Urban (“The Book of Boundaries”); Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
- Thursday, Feb. 9 — ABC News correspondent Alex Presha talks with Jason and Travis Kelce’s high school football coaches ahead of their big game faceoff; motivational speaker, fitness instructor and author Tunde Oyeneyin; “GMA3” contributor Rocsi Diaz tours Jacques Torres’ chocolate factory
- Friday, Feb. 10 — ABC News reporter Ike Ejiochi speaks to dancer Sean Bankhead and choreographer Laurieann Gibson; Faith Friday with anti-racism author and educator Faitth Brooks (“Remember Me Now”); “GMA3” features Black Ambition, an initiative founded by Pharrell Williams to empower Black and Latinx entrepreneurs; actress Evangeline Lilly (“Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania”)
Check out more ABC
Check out more GMA3
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.