Upcoming guests on all-new episodes of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” show for the week of August 1, 2022
The “Jimmy Kimmel Live” show airs weeknights at 11:35PM ET on ABC. You can watch previous episodes at ABC.com and Hulu. All of the day and late-night talk shows we post about it are updated weekly. Simply bookmark us and search for “Kimmel” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests on “Jimmy Kimmel Live”.
- Monday, Aug. 1 – Guest Host Kerry Washington (OAD: 7/20/22)
1. Dwayne Johnson (“DC League of Super-Pets”) 2. Musical Guest Wiz Khalifa 4. Lizzo
- Tuesday, Aug. 2 – Guest Host Anthony Anderson (OAD: 7/13/22)
1. Emmy nominee Henry Winkler (“Barry”) 2. Marcus Scribner (“grown-ish”) 3. Musical Guests Sean Paul feat. Gwen Stefani
- Wednesday, Aug. 3 – Guest Host Mark Rober (OAD: 7/14/22)
1. Demi Lovato (“Holy Fvck”) 2. Science Bob Pflugfelder 3. Musical Guest Demi Lovato
- Thursday, Aug. 4 – Guest Host Dana Carvey (OAD: 7/18/22)
1. Quentin Tarantino (“The Video Archives Podcast”) 2. Julia Garner (“Ozark” and “Inventing Anna”) 3. Musical Guests DOMi & JD BECK feat. Anderson .Paak
- Friday, Aug. 5 – Guest Host RuPaul (OAD: 7/21/22)
1. Hannah Waddingham (“Ted Lasso”) 2. Phoebe Robinson (“Everything’s Trash”) 3. Musical Guests The Interrupters
Listings are subject to change.
Check out more Jimmy Kimmel Live
DiscussPW is a mix of Pro Wrestling and Entertainment. The site was started in 2016 and has gone through many changes over the years. Our main focus was events and tickets, but then the pandemic happened. We had to mix things up and will now be doing a lot more news. Events will still be covered, just as news instead of on a calendar. This site had an extensive events calendar, which we have moved away from. Pro wrestling has always been our main thing, we also do a lot of entertainment though. For example, we post movie trailers, tv previews and other kinds of news. We have a few discussions but strongly encourage comments on all of our posts. Be sure to keep things civil while commenting. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us above.