ABC’s hit series “Shark Tank” returns with another all-new episode on Friday, January 21, 2022
The January 21 edition of “Shark Tank” airs at 8PM ET on ABC. Episodes can be viewed the next day at ABC.com and Hulu. Sharks are Mark Cuban, Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner, Barbara Corcoran, and Guest Shark Emma Grede.
The second episode features original Dragon from BBC’s “Dragon’s Den” (U.K. “Shark Tank”), Peter Jones! Check out the official preview from ABC for Friday’s new episode.
- First into the Tank is an entrepreneur from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, who presents her functional apparel and accessories line with an emphasis in hair care and protection.
- A husband and wife from Cincinnati, Ohio, think they have the next heavenly combination of taste and health transformation when they pitch their healthy superfood-packed indulgence.
- A high school art teacher from Burnet, Texas, introduces the Sharks to her convenient and safe way to store jewelry when on the go
- a passionate and renowned fashion designer from New York City wants to transform the way clothes are manufactured in America.
- First into the Tank are entrepreneurs from Chattanooga, Tennessee, who think their gift of music is sure to make their dreams come true when they introduce their one-of-a-kind custom song service to the Sharks.
- Entrepreneurs from Sacramento, California, pitch their helpful work-from-home product that increases productivity, boosts confidence and decreases interruptions.
- A proper sibling duo from Austin, Texas, present their convenient and healthy meal service that does not require refrigeration, mailed directly to your door .
- Siblings from Seabrook, New Hampshire, hope to hook the Sharks with their apparel company focused on helping clean the world’s oceans.
Listings are subject to change.
The series is produced by MGM and Sony Pictures Television.
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.