This week’s (April 3, 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “Good Morning America” (GMA)
“Good Morning America” (GMA) airs Monday thru Saturday on ABC. You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, April 3 —Executive producer Ali Wentworth and director Lana Wilson (“Pretty Baby”); actor Rob Lowe (“Unstable”); R&B artist Kem talks new book and performs (“Share My Life”)
- Tuesday, April 4 — Actor Chris Tucker (“Air”); “GMA” Book Club April reveal; mobility experts and authors Dr. Kelly Starrett and Juliet Starrett (“Built to Move”); physician and author Dr. Ian Smith (“The Met Flex Diet”)
- Wednesday, April 5 —Actor Jason Bateman (“Air”); comedian and actress Ali Wong (“Beef”); actress Christine Ko (“Dave”)
- Thursday, April 6 — Actor Marlon Wayans (“Air”); author Laura Gassner Otting (“Wonderhell”); hosts of ABC Audio podcast “The Bookcase,” Kate Gibson and Charlie Gibson; Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
- Friday, April 7 — Lifestyle expert Preston Konrad; sports journalists and authors Mike Greenberg and Paul Hembekides (“Got Your Number”)
- Saturday, April 8 — Activist and Nobel Peace Prize laureate Malala Yousafzai; dermatologist Dr. Whitney Bowe; Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
Listings are subject to change.
Check out more ABC
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.