This week’s (May 15, 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “Good Morning America” (GMA)
“Good Morning America” (GMA) airs Monday thru Saturday on ABC. You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, May 15 — Dermatologist Dr. Rita V. Linkner; actress Awkwafina (“The Little Mermaid”); actor Sinqua Walls (“White Men Can’t Jump”); ABC News multiplatform reporter Ashan Singh’s interview with astronaut Jonny Kim for National AANHPI Heritage Month; Planet Fitness exercise expert Teddy Savage on teen health
- Tuesday, May 16 — ABC News reporter Zohreen Shah celebrates the lei for National AANHPI Heritage Month; chef and author Gordon Ramsey with a cooking demo (“Uncharted”); basketball coach and former player Steve Nash; actor Chris Perfetti (“Abbott Elementary”)
- Wednesday, May 17 — Fitness trainer Ariel Belgrave for National Walking Month; “GMA” celebrates National AANHPI Heritage Month with a Stir Fry Showdown between chefs Kiki Aranita and Desi Galli, judged by chefs Judy Joo, Dale Talde and Chintan Pandya
- Thursday, May 18 — ABC News correspondent Will Reeve goes backstage with country singer-songwriter Garth Brooks; actress Halle Bailey (“The Little Mermaid”); ABC News correspondent Eva Pilgrim celebrates being biracial in the AANHPI community; Deals and Steals with e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
- Friday, May 19 — Actor Harrison Ford (“Indiana Jones”); actors Michaela Watkins and Arian Moayed (“You Hurt My Feelings”)
- Saturday, May 20 — “Travel + Leisure” editor-in-chief Jacqui Gifford; “GMA” Book Club May pick author Vanessa Walters (“The Nigerwife”); dermatologist Dr. Whitney Bowe
Listings are subject to change.
Check out more ABC
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.