Check out this week’s (August 28 2023) guests on episodes of CBS “The Talk”
“The Talk” airs Monday through Friday on CBS at 2:00-3:00 PM, ET; 1:00-2:00 PM, PT. You can watch previous episodes at CBS.com and Paramount Plus. The daily one-hour series is hosted by Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Jerry O’Connell and Sheryl Underwood.
Check out this week’s The Talk guests below.
Monday, Aug. 28
- Actress Christa Miller; Shaina Humphries, anchor for CBS News Detroit, guest co-hosts; THE TALK’s “Food Face-Off” competition series with Detroit burgers: a plant-based “Oh Kale Yeah Burger” from Quiana “Que” Broden, founder and executive chef of The Kitchen by Cooking with Que in Detroit, Mich., vs. a Caribbean burger from Max Hardy, owner and chef of the restaurants COOP Detroit and JEDs Detroit (OAD: 1/30/23)
Tuesday, Aug. 29
- Actor Mark Wahlberg (OAD: 10/11/22)
Wednesday, Aug. 30
- Actress Melissa Fumero;“Tips from THE TALK” series with nutritionist Dr. Kellyann Petrucci (OAD: 11/8/22)
Thursday, Aug. 31
- Actress Brianne Howey (OAD: 2/7/23)
Friday, Sept. 1
- Actress Rashida Jones; THE TALK celebrates Asian American Pacific Islander month with CEO and co-founder of Gold House, Bing Chen; actor Shemar Moore (CBS’ S.W.A.T.) guest co-hosts (OAD: 5/4/23)
Listings are subject to change.
CBS’ Daytime Emmy Award-winning talk show THE TALK features a panel of entertainment personalities discussing current events, pop culture, family, celebrity and trending topics of the day. The daily one-hour series is hosted by Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Jerry O’Connell and Sheryl Underwood. The hosts exchange stories and share their opinions on issues and events in the headlines. The show also features celebrity guest interviews, musical performances, cooking segments and human interest stories. THE TALK has earned 11 Daytime Emmy Awards (Outstanding Talk Show Entertainment 2016, 2018; writing 2015; host 2017) and 56 nominations. THE TALK also won The People’s Choice Award (2016) for Daytime TV Hosting Team and the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Talk Series (2016).
Check out more CBS