Check out this week’s (October 16 2023) guests on episodes of CBS “The Talk”
“The Talk” airs Monday through Friday on CBS at 2:00-3:00 PM, ET; 1:00-2:00 PM, PT. You can watch previous episodes at CBS.com and Paramount Plus. The daily one-hour series is hosted by Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Jerry O’Connell and Sheryl Underwood.
Check out this week’s The Talk guests below.
Monday, Oct. 16
- Host Wayne Brady (CBS’ LET’S MAKE A DEAL); social media personality Charli D’Amelio (n)
Tuesday, Oct. 17
- Host Damon Wayans Jr. discusses his new CBS game show RAID THE CAGE; sports journalist and author Stephen A. Smith discusses his new book, Straight Shooter: A Memoir of Second Chances and First Takes, and “The Stephen A. Smith Show” podcast (n)
Wednesday, Oct. 18
- Actor Bob Odenkirk and his daughter, illustrator Erin Odenkirk, discuss their new children’s book, Zilot & Other Important Rhymes; host Nikki Glaser (The CW’s “FBoy Island”) (n)
Thursday, Oct 19
- Host T.J. Lavin (CBS’ THE CHALLENGE: USA); author Anna Kloots discusses her new book, My Own Magic (n)
Friday, Oct. 20
- Actress and author Hilarie Burton discusses her new memoir, Grimoire Girl (n)
CBS’ Daytime Emmy Award-winning talk show features a panel of entertainment personalities discussing current events, pop culture, family, celebrity and trending topics of the day. The daily one-hour series is hosted by Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Jerry O’Connell and Sheryl Underwood. The hosts exchange stories and share their opinions on issues and events in the headlines. The show also features celebrity guest interviews, musical performances, cooking segments and human interest stories. THE TALK has earned 11 Daytime Emmy Awards (Outstanding Talk Show Entertainment 2016, 2018; writing 2015; host 2017) and 56 nominations. THE TALK also won The People’s Choice Award (2016) for Daytime TV Hosting Team and the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Talk Series (2016).
Check out more CBS