This week’s (April 17 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3)
“GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3) airs Monday through Friday on ABC at 1PM EST. Alternatively, it will be on at 4PM and 6PM EST on ABC News Live You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA3” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, April 17 — Author Gretchen Rubin (“Life in Five Senses”); Zero Waste Daniel with sustainable fashion; musician Chilli on new documentary (“TLC Forever”)
- Tuesday, April 18 —American Rivers’ Matt Rice; ABC News senior Washington reporter Devin Dwyer on the Supreme Court; water expert Gary Beutler; actors Michael Rainey Jr. and Gianni Paolo (“Power Book II: Ghost”)
- Wednesday, April 19 — Jersey City Mayor and New Jersey gubernational candidate Steven Fulop; fashion designer and author Steve Madden (“The Cobbler”); actor John Leguizamo (“The Power”); Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
- Thursday, April 20 — “GMA3” The Power of Water; ABC News senior Congressional correspondent Rachel Scott on water inequality
- Friday, April 21 — Faith Friday with GreenFaith senior ambassador and Global Muslim Climate Network co-founder Nana Firman; NewBeauty magazine senior editor-at-large Sarah Eggenberger
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.