This week’s (June 12 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3)
“GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3) airs Monday through Friday on ABC at 1PM EST. Alternatively, it will be on at 4PM and 6PM EST on ABC News Live You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA3” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, June 12 — Gov. Doug Burgum (R-N.D.) on 2024 presidential run;actress and director Eva Longoria and actors Jesse Garcia and Annie Gonzalez (“Flamin’ Hot”); a chat and performance by saxophonist Braxton Cook
- Tuesday, June 13 — Cartoonist Vishavjit Singh and director Ryan Westra (“American Sikh”); chef and cookbook author Nick DiGiovanni (“Knife Drop”); a chat and performance by Milky Chance
- Wednesday, June 14 — Cancer survivor and blood drive organizer Angeleck Williams; Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
- Thursday, June 15 — LSU basketball champion and rapper Flau’jae Johnson; professional female wrestler Afsoon Johnston; professional fighters Conor McGregor and Michael Chandler on new TV series (“The Ultimate Fighter”)
- Friday, June 16 — Rep. Colin Allred (D-Texas); Juneteenth NYC founder and CEO Athenia Rodney; Faith Friday with speaker and author Adam Davis (“Unconquered”)
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.