This week’s (June 19 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3)
“GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3) airs Monday through Friday on ABC at 1PM EST. Alternatively, it will be on at 4PM and 6PM EST on ABC News Live You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA3” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, June 19 —Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont (D);professional basketball player and author Chris Paul (“Sixty-One”); radio personality and host Angie Martinez celebrates 50 years of hip-hop
- Tuesday, June 20 — CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky on leaving the role; chat and performance by singer-songwriter Natalie Merchant
- Wednesday, June 21 — “GMA” Digital presents “Protect Pride: Resilience After Tragedy”; Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
- Thursday, June 22 —Kentucky high school teacher and author Willie Carver Jr. (“Gay Poems for Red States”); Parents editor-in-chief Grace Bastidas; Broadway performers Justin Guarini and Briga Heelan (“Once Upon a One More Time”)
- Friday, June 23 — ABC News “Nighlight” co-anchor Juju Chang with influencer Bretman Rock; Faith Friday with author Ruth Graham (“Transforming Loneliness”); chat and performance by musician Adam Lambert
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.