This week’s (MArch 20 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3)
“GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3) airs Monday through Friday on ABC at 1PM EST. Alternatively, it will be on at 4PM and 6PM EST on ABC News Live You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA3” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, March 13 — Special Oscars® edition of “GMA3” from Los Angeles; “Guardians of the Galaxy” superfans surprise
- Tuesday, March 14 — Rep. Ritchie Torres (D-NY); professional basketball player A’ja Wilson and ESPN Bracketologist Joe Lunardi on March Madness; producers Dionne Warwick and Damon Elliott (“Hits! The Musical!”)
- Wednesday, March 15 — “Toni Morrison: Sites of Memory” exhibition at Princeton University Library; attorney Sara Azari with negotiating tips and tricks; actress Carrie Coon (“Boston Strangler”); Deals and Steals: Beauty and Skincare with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
- Thursday, March 16 — Former New York Yankee and author Jason Grimsley (“Cross Stich”); chef and author Chris Valdez (“One with the Kitchen”); actor Arian Moayed (“Succession” and Broadway’s “A Doll House”)
- Friday, March 17 — Rep. Ruth Richardson (D-MN); “GMA3” features “Thierry Mugler: Couturissime” fashion exhibit at Brooklyn Museum; Olympian long-distance runner and author Kara Goucher (“The Longest Race”); Faith Friday with author and theologian Peter Enns (“Curveball: When Your Faith Takes Turns You Never Saw Coming”)
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.