This week’s (May 1 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3)
“GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3) airs Monday through Friday on ABC at 1PM EST. Alternatively, it will be on at 4PM and 6PM EST on ABC News Live You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA3” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, May 1—Black and Missing Foundation cofounders Natalie Wilson and Derrica Wilson; “GMA3” Menopause Manual Series with actress, comedian and author Ali Wentworth and intimacy expert Dr. Tiffanie Henry Davis; rapper Fat Joe raises his voice on the Hill; a performance by country music singer Kip Moore
- Tuesday, May 2 — U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy; actress Susan Lucci on National Stroke Awareness Month; ABC News senior national affairs correspondent and author Deborah Roberts (“Lessons Learned and Cherished”); actress and comedian Bridget Everett (“Somebody Somewhere”)
- Wednesday, May 3 —Peloton trainer and author Emma Lovewell (“Live Learn Love Well”); Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
- Thursday, May 4 — Food pantry trends with ABC News correspondent Alex Presha; Broadway actor and singer Michael James Scott with an Aladdin surprise
- Friday, May 5 — Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont; British royals journalist Sharon Carpenter on the Coronation; Faith Friday with pastor and author Jimmy Rollins (“Love Outside the Lines”); actor Will Poulter (“Guardians of the Galaxy”)
Check out more ABC
Check out more GMA3
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.