This week’s (November 13 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3)
“GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3) airs Monday through Friday on ABC at 1PM EST. Alternatively, it will be on at 4PM and 6PM EST on ABC News Live You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA3” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, Nov. 13 — “GMA3” kicks off Education Week with U.S. Secretary of Education Dr. Miguel Cardona; ABC News senior national correspondent Steve Osunsami reports on the high cost of gear for kids sports; Madison Square Garden executive chef Russell Guarneri; record producer and rapper Swizz Beatz with son Nasir Dean
- Tuesday, Nov. 14 — Relationship expert and host Tamica Lee (“Ready to Love”); rapper and cookbook author E-40 (“Goon with the Spoon”)
- Wednesday, Nov. 15 — Paralympian and author Scout Bassett (“Lucky Girl”); comedian and podcast host Craig Ferguson (“Joy”); Oprah’s Favorite Things: Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson and Oprah Daily creative director Adam Glassman
- Thursday, Nov. 16 — Retail expert Trae Bodge; actors Danny and Lucy DeVito (“I Need That”); Education Week continues with a report from “GMA3” co-anchor Eva Pilgrim on the high success rate of English language learning (ELL) students
- Friday, Nov. 17 — ABC News chief Washington correspondent and author Jonathan Karl (“Tired of Winning”); Faith Friday with priest, author and playwright Father Edward Beck; ABC News correspondent Steve Osunami interviews Great Jobs KC CEO Earl Martin Phalen and musician Tech N9ne
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.