This week’s (October 16 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3)
“GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3) airs Monday through Friday on ABC at 1PM EST. Alternatively, it will be on at 4PM and 6PM EST on ABC News Live You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA3” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, Oct. 16 — The latest from the violence in Israel and Gaza; ABC News chief meteorologist Ginger Zee interviews Walt Disney World Resort creative director Tom Vazzana; former USWNT player Julie Ertz’s first interview since retiring; Disney Broadway medley
- Tuesday, Oct. 17 — Comedian and author Ziwe (“Black Friend: Essays”); chef and author Eric Ripert (“Simply Seafood”)
- Wednesday, Oct. 18 — Dietitian and author Rachel Beller (“SpiceRack”); Tulsa Massacre survivor and community members; radio personality and podcast host Angie Martinez (“IRL”); Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
- Thursday, Oct. 19 — Mother-daughter authors Rachel Renée Russell and Nikki Russell (“Dork Diaries”); “GMA3” co-anchor Eva Pilgrim on the rise of ketamine therapy; celebrity chef Josh Capon; a chat and performance by The Struts
- Friday, Oct. 20 — Podcast host and granddaughter of Baseball Hall of Famer Turkey Stearnes Vanessa Ivy Rose (“Reclaimed: The Forgotten League”); former NBA player Shaquille O’Neal; Faith Friday with author Alice Faye Duncan (“This Train is Bound for Glory”); comedian Margaret Cho (“Live and LIVID!”)
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.