This week’s (October 30 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3)
“GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3) airs Monday through Friday on ABC at 1PM EST. Alternatively, it will be on at 4PM and 6PM EST on ABC News Live You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA3” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, Oct. 30 — ABC News senior Washington reporter Devin Dwyer reporting on social media censorship; actor and author Henry Winkler (“Being Henry”); band New Kids on the Block
- Tuesday, Oct. 31 — Etsy trend expert Dayna Isom Johnson; chef and cookbook author Richard Blais (“Plant Forward”); Broadway performer Betty Who (“Hadestown”)
- Wednesday, Nov. 1 — Indian fashion designers Falguni and Shane Peacock; “GMA3” co-anchor Eva Pilgrim on the rise of ketamine therapy; Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson; a chat and performance by singer Angelo Venuto and his grandson Marcello DiGregorio
- Thursday, Nov. 2 — Attorney Sara Azari; Career Inc. founder Beth Bucheister; “GMA” co-anchor Robin Roberts in the studio with rapper Missy Elliott
- Friday, Nov. 3 — ABC News senior Washington reporter Devin Dwyer reporting on gun control; Faith Friday with author and podcast host Katherine May (“Enchantment”); “GMA” celebrates National Native American Heritage Month with Oglala Lakota Sioux chef and cookbook author Sean Sherman; filmmaker Nia DaCosta (“The Marvels”)
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.