This week’s (September 25 2023) guests and more on all-new episodes of ABC’s “GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3)
“GMA3 What You Need To Know” (GMA3) airs Monday through Friday on ABC at 1PM EST. Alternatively, it will be on at 4PM and 6PM EST on ABC News Live You can watch previous episodes on-demand and Hulu. Follow the show on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All of the talk shows we post are updated weekly. Bookmark our site and search for “GMA3” or whichever series to see the latest guests.
Check out this week’s guests and more.
- Monday, Sept. 25 — “GMA3” sits down with plaintiff Asha Daniels and attorney Ron Zambrano on their new lawsuit against Lizzo; first Black female NYPD police surgeon Dr. Lynn O’Connor; Money Monday with author Erin Lowry (“Broke Millennial”); podcast host Punkie Johnson (“Love Thang with Punkie Johnson”) for Podcast of the Month series
- Tuesday, Sept. 26 — New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy and first lady Tammy Snyder Murphy; rapper Quavo on Capitol Hill with ABC News senior congressional correspondent Rachel Scott; The Cut magazine fashion and beauty writer Asia Milia Ware; comedian Sam Jay (“Sam Jay”)
- Wednesday, Sept. 27 — ABC News political director Rick Klein; reality TV personality Gerry Turner (“The Golden Bachelor”); Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
- Thursday, Sept. 28 — “GMA3” celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with Mexican chef and restaurateur Roberto Santibañez; a performance by the cast of Broadway musical “Here Lies Love”
- Friday, Sept. 29 — “20/20” contributing anchor Deborah Roberts; Faith Friday with author Sissy Goff (“The Worry-Free Parent”); entrepreneurs and TV personalities Mark Cuban, Kevin O’Leary and Barbara Corcoran (“Shark Tank”)
You can watch thousands of TV shows and movies with Hulu!
Start your FREE 30 day trial today!
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Launched in 2008, Hulu is the only service that gives viewers instant access to current shows from every major U.S. broadcast network; libraries of hit TV series and films; and acclaimed Hulu Originals.