The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, April 10: Dare to Be Different: RAMÓN RODRÍGUEZ on his leading role in the ABC hit crime drama series, “Will Trent.” Veterinarians DRS. TERRENCE FERGUSON and VERNARD HODGES on their Nat Geo WILD’s series, “Critter Fixers.” Plus, they will introduce some critter friends to the Tam Fam! Then, Tamron meets a couple who share their unconventional love story, which started with a text message to the wrong number.
- Tuesday, April 11: Leading Star in My Own Life: Actor HARRY HAMLIN joins Tamron to talk about everything – his new series, Anne Rice’s “Mayfair Witches,” the upcoming star-studded film “80 for Brady,” and updates on his family. Co-host of “The View” SUNNY HOSTIN shares how she took control of her life through life-changing plastic surgery and what it means to her. Then, screenwriter behind the hit horror-comedy film, “M3GAN,”AKELA COOPER discusses how she came up with the idea for the killer-doll movie and what we should expect next. Plus, pro wrestler BRANDI RHODES on her legendary career, motherhood and her new parenting podcast, “2 Lies And 1 Truth.”
- Wednesday, April 12: Radical, Relevant, Real: Tamron’s daytime exclusive interview with the one and only ERYKAH BADU fresh off her cover of Vogue’s March issue. Then, actor THEO ROSSI talks about his role in the critically acclaimed film “Emily the Criminal” that also made Barack Obama’s list of the best films of the year! Plus, comedian SAM MORRISON on his off-Broadway debut with his solo show, “Sugar Daddy.”
- Thursday, April 13: Ripped From The Headlines: Tamron goes beyond the headlines, proving that there is almost always more to the story. We’ll meet DYLAN GARTENMAYER who, after being lost at sea for hours near Key West, was found by his family in a joyful moment that was captured in a TikTok video viewed over 30 million times. And LAURA CARNEY, who is making headlines for her heartwarming story of completing her late father’s bucket list. Then, DIEUNERST COLLIN, who became an internet meme in 2013 after an encounter in a Popeyes restaurant is now a college football player and secured a sponsorship from the fast-food giant that made him famous. Plus, LIZ RIZZO and CARMAN KELLY, 82-year-old Walmart greeter who went viral after Liz posted a TikTok asking for financial help for Carman. The video has been viewed over 15 million times and raised over $135,000.
- Friday, April 14: Small Steps, Big Changes: Health and fitness expert JOEY THURMAN on how small steps, not big ones, can lead to a healthier and happier you. Then, an accident left him paralyzed – AARON BAKER shares his remarkable journey to walking again in his book, “The Rebellious Recovery.” And, World Champion Double Dutch husband-and-wife duo, MICHELLE and SEAN CLARK. get Tamron to the floor and teach her Double Dutch Aerobics in less than one minute!
Listings are subject to change.