The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, Aug. 7 (OAD: 5/17/23): Behind the Viral Video: Actor and beloved host of “America’s Funniest Home Videos” ALFONSO RIBEIRO stops by to talk about the big changes to “Dancing with the Stars” as he gets set to return as co-host for season 32. Then, TikTok star CALEB SIMPSON on his success of taking his followers inside the homes of strangers around the world. And a true hero, RON NESSMAN, talks about being praised for his fast-thinking actions to save a baby from rolling into traffic. Tamron meets the grandmother and granddaughter behind the heart-warming video of helping her grandmother find her wedding dress!
- Tuesday, Aug. 8 (OAD: 5/23/23): Tamron’s Road Trip to Los Angeles and “Celebrity Family Feud”: The Tam Fam gets a sneak peek into the upcoming summer episode of “Celebrity Family Feud” when Tamron takes on Stephen A. Smith! Then, Tamron sits down with STEPHEN A. SMITH on the set of “General Hospital” and chats about his recurring role on the longest-running soap opera, his family and future plans. And we meet the Tam Fam member who joined Tamron’s team on “Celebrity Family Feud.”
- Wednesday, Aug. 9 (OAD: 5/3/23): The Power of Parenting: Partners on and off the screen, JAZMYN SIMON & DULÉ HILL, share their inspiration as actors and parents for their new children’s book, “Repeat After Me.” Plus, LAURIE BERKNER aka, “The Queen of Kids’ Music,” stops by to chat about her new tour and performs for the Tam Fam! And, National Spelling Bee ChampionZALIA AVANT-GARDE is here to discuss what it’s like to become a children’s book author at just 16 years old!
- Thursday, Aug. 10 (OAD: 4/27/23): From Zoom to In the Room: Media mogul BYRON ALLEN discusses the expansion of Allen Media Group and continuing to break barriers in Hollywood. Then, we first met them on Zoom – now Tamron finally gets to meet some of her most inspiring guests in person! When CHRISTINE BRONSTEIN pressed doctors for answers, she was diagnosed with colon cancer. She’s back with an unbelievable update. Then, LAUREN and EJ WYNN introduce the Tam Fam to their miracle baby! And REGINA MIGLIUCCI-DELFINO of Bronx family-owned pizzeria Mario’s shares how she kept the business going after losing her father to COVID.
- Friday, Aug. 11 (OAD: 5/5/23): Pass the Mic: “The World’s Greatest Entertainer” DOUG E. FRESH stops by and talks about celebrating the 50th anniversary of hip-hop and is later joined by DR. OLAJIDE WILLIAMS on their continued efforts for their globally recognized organization, Hip Hop Public Health (HHPH). And KAREN “DUFF” DUFFY talks about her health journey. Plus, Award-winning ABC News journalist DEBORAH ROBERTS discusses her new book, “In Lessons Learned and Cherished: The Teacher Who Changed My Life.” Then, Tamron meets the amazing teenager who created an app to communicate with his sister, who cannot speak.
Listings are subject to change.