The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, March 13: Putting Family First: Tamron sits down with award-winning radio personality RICKEY SMILEY, who opens up about the death of his son and how he is putting back the pieces with the help of his family. Plus, critically acclaimed actor RUSSELL HORNSBY discusses how being a father helped him prepare for his role in the Starz hit series “Black Mafia Family.” Then, Tamron meets a grandmother who went viral on TikTok for her ranking system of her 10 grandchildren!
- Tuesday, March 14: Reshape Your Life: Actor LARENZ TATE on his legendary career in Hollywood and the highly anticipated return of his role in “Power Book II: Ghost.” ALI LANDRY shares her journey to wellness and how you can do it, too, with her book, “Reshape Your Life, Don’t Settle Because You Are Worth It.” And TikTok star ERIC SEDENO on how a break-up led him to become a viral sensation! Plus, an all-new Shop Tam Fam!
- Wednesday, March 15: Host of “Eat Travel Rock TV” KELLY RIZZO cooks up some of her favorites from her travels and shares how the family is doing a year after the passing of her late husband, Bob Saget. LOLO SPENCER of “The Sex Lives of College Girls” discusses life with muscular dystrophy and how she is changing the game. Then, KESHIA KNIGHT PULLIAM on her new Lifetime movie, “The Hillsdale Adoption Scam.” And Broadway icon JENNIFER HOLLIDAY joins the Tam Fam. The original “DreamGirl” will give a show-stopping performance of “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going.”
- Thursday, March 16: Exclusive interview and performance with country music’s most popular independent artist TONY EVANS JR. Plus, award-winning actress and comedian JANELLE JAMES discusses being part of the hottest show on television, “Abbott Elementary.”
- Friday, March 17: Tamron’s Spring Refresh: Refresh your home from top to bottom, beginning with EGYPT SHERROD and MIKE JACKSON from HGTV’s “Married to Real Estate” as they answer the Tam Fam’s questions about the best way to update everything from kitchens to patios. Then, Horderly founders JAMIE and FILLIP HORD share the joy of an organized home. And CASSANDRA SETHI, the “closet whisperer,” tells us what fashions are hot this spring. Plus, social influencer CAROLINE SOLOMAN reveals clever and easy cleaning hacks!
Listings are subject to change.