The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, March 20: Let’s Get Lit! Tamron talks to the people behind the hottest stories on the market! Kicking off with TESSA BAILEY, New York Times bestselling author, on her new novel, “Secretly Yours.” Then, author LAURA CATHCART ROBBINS, host of the popular podcast “The Only One in the Room,” shares her true story of secret addiction and motherhood in Hollywood from her new book, “Stash: My Life in Hiding.” Plus, 14-time New York Times bestselling author MARIE LU will discuss her latest masterpiece, “Stars and Smoke.” And, award-winning author and filmmaker NICK BROOKS on his new thriller, “Promise Boys.” Then, how a daughter used TikTok to turn her father’s 11-year-old novel into a bestseller!
- Tuesday, March 21: Beneath the Surface: Tamron welcomes actress DOMINIQUE FISHBACK, star of Donald Glover’s highly anticipated “Swarm,” a modern telling of a young woman who becomes a brainwashed superfan. Then, Peloton superstar ALLY LOVE stops by to discuss hosting her new Netflix dance competition series, “Dance 100.” Plus, an All-New Shop Tam Fam!
- Wednesday, March 22: Gut Feelings: R&B singer/songwriter KENNY LATTIMORE and his wife, Judge FAITH JENKINS, give the Tam Fam an update on their new baby girl! Plus, a special performance from Kenny of his No.1 hit “Take A Dose.” Then, DR. SANDRA LEE, aka Dr. Pimple Popper, shares her latest cases and the fascination with her field of medicine. And, New York Times bestselling author WILL COLE discusses his new book “Gut Feelings.”
- Thursday, March 23: And I’m Feeling Good: Country superstar MICKEY GUYTON talks about her new show, “My Kind of Country.” Then, 15-year-old rising star DANIELLE JALADE chats about her new Disney Channel series “Saturdays,” a coming-of-age roller-skating comedy.
- Friday, March 24: Women Taking Charge: Tamron welcomes CHRISSY KING, writer, wellness personality and former strength coach, to discuss her new book, “The Body Liberation Project: How Understanding Racism and Diet Culture Helps Cultivate Joy and Build Collective Freedom.” They are joined by a panel of women who share their body-shaming experiences. Plus, actress TAMALA JONES discusses executive producing and leading the star-studded cast of the upcoming Lifetime movie, “Every Breath She Takes.” Then, Tamron meets KIMBERLY SANTIAGO-VEGA, who quit her career in academia to become a roofer!
Listings are subject to change.