The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, March 27: Dream Big or Go Home: GRAMMY Award®-winner for Best New Artist SAMARA JOY talks about her amazing year and performs “Can’t Get Out of This Mood” from her album “Linger Awhile.” Plus, Tamron surprises a fifth grader whose music sparked a movement on TikTok. Then, Emmy®-winning actor GLYNN TURMAN on his celebrated new documentary, “The Legend of Glynn Turman.”
- Tuesday, March 28: GRAMMY-nominated singer-songwriter turned author AMERIE joins Tamron to discuss her children’s book, “You Will Do Great Things.” Plus, the creators and brains behind The Tetris Company, HENK ROGERS and ALEXEY PAJITNOV, share details about the upcoming film based on their real-life story, “Tetris.”
- Wednesday, March 29: There’s Truth in Jokes: Actor and comedian JAY PHAROAH takes his impressions to the next level in the new film “Spinning Gold.” Then, KIM FIELDS is back to chat about the new season of the hit comedy “The Upshaws.” Comedian and actress JUDY GOLD and director BD WONG discuss their new play, “Yes, I Can Say That!”
- Thursday, March 30: Tamron has the daytime exclusive interview with the most talked about influencer today, BLAC CHYNA opens up about her decision to take fans on her life-changing spiritual journey to remove her plastic and cosmetic surgery and return to her birth name, Angela. Plus, singer, dancer and now actress TEYANA TAYLOR on her powerful role in the critically acclaimed film “A Thousand and One,” which is already getting Oscar® buzz!
- Friday, March 31: Tamron’s Tasting Table ‒ Spring Holiday Edition: Kicking off with KRISTEN KISH, serving up some of her seasonal vegetable favorites and chats about her new series “Restaurants at the End of the World.” Chef DANIEL THOMAS shares a brunch for Easter or Passover, and international chef FARIYAL ABDULLAHI whips up her yogurt compote creation to celebrate Ramadan with the Tam Fam!
Listings are subject to change.