The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, May 29: Love in The Least Expected Places: From “The Real Housewives of Miami,” LARSA PIPPEN talks about the dramatic new season, her next chapter and finding love again with boyfriend Marcus Jordan. Then, Tamron will meet a real-life cowboy, RYAN BLACK, who is hoping to find love in the new reality series, “Farmer Wants a Wife.”
- Tuesday, May 30: Queens of their Universe: Tamron welcomes VANESSA WILLIAMS in her role as judge on the singing competition series “Queen of the Universe,” which follows the world’s most talented drag queens as they battle for global domination. Fellow judge TRIXIE MATTEL also joins to discuss the new season. Country trio CHAPEL HART talk about releasing their first album and make their Daytime debut performing their new single, “Glory Days.” Then from CIA officer to the “Queen of Sleepwear,” EMILY HIKADE shares her inspiring story of trading her life as a secret agent for a sleepwear empire, “Petite Plume.” Plus, an All-New Shop Tam Fam!
- Wednesday, May 31: Love to Love You: WWE star LEAH VAN DALE, aka Carmella, and her husband MATT POLINSKY, aka WWE’s Corey Graves, on the pregnancy journey that has led them to expect their first child. Then, the host of the “Modern Love “podcast, ANNA MARTIN, on sharing the complicated love lives of real people based on the weekly The New York Times column.
- Thursday, June 1: Aim high and make it happen! An 18-year-old entrepreneur, SAMANTHA FRYE, went from working at a restaurant to buying the place and becoming her own boss! Then, LUKE and DAVID JOHNSON on one man’s mission to fulfill his brother’s wish of becoming a movie star!
- Friday, June 2: Big Breakthroughs: GRAMMY®-winning artist KELLY ROWLAND on joining the first-ever audio-only singing competition, “Breakthrough.” Then, Tamron meets the 12-year-old girl whose quick thinking saved her twin brother’s life.
Listings are subject to change.