This week’s (October 17, 2022) guests on all-new episodes of CBS “The Late Late Show with James Corden”
“The Late Late Show with James Corden” airs Monday through Friday on CBS at 12:37 AM – 1:37 AM, ET/PT. You can watch previous episodes at CBS.com and Paramount Plus. All of the talk shows we post about are updated weekly. Bookmark the site and search for “James Corden” or whichever show to see the latest.
Check out this week’s James Corden guests below.
Monday, Oct. 17
- Jason Momoa; Kristen Bell; musical performance by Meghan Trainor feat. Teddy Swims (OAD: 8/23/22)
Tuesday, Oct. 18
- Broadcast from London featuring “Take a Break: White House” with President Joe Biden, plus guests Billie Eilish; David Harbour; musical performance by Alanis Morissette (OAD: 6/27/22)
- Broadcast from London featuring guests Vin Diesel; Ed Sheeran; musical performance by Maisie Peters (OAD: 6/28/22)
Thursday, Oct. 20
- Broadcast from London featuring guests John Boyega; Sam Smith; Minnie Driver; Lior Suchard; musical performance by Cat Burns and Sam Smith (OAD: 6/29/22)
Friday, Oct. 21
- Broadcast from London featuring guests Jamie Dornan; Tessa Thompson (OAD: 6/30/22)
Listings are subject to change.
THE LATE LATE SHOW with JAMES CORDEN throws the ultimate late night after party with a mix of celebrity guests, edgy musical acts, games and sketches. Corden differentiates his show by offering viewers a peek behind-the-scenes into the green room, bringing all of his guests out at once and lending his musical and acting talents to various sketches. Additionally, bandleader Reggie Watts and the house band provide original, improvised music throughout the show. Since Corden took the reigns as host in March 2015, he has quickly become known for generating buzzworthy viral videos, such as Carpool Karaoke.