The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, Sept. 18: Doing the work: Tamron welcomes back ANGELA WHITE, formerly “BLAC CHYNA,” who shares updates on her continued wellness journey and joining season two of “Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test.” And, don’t miss a big surprise for Angela! Then, a mom who went viral on TikTok for teaching her sons life lessons so their future partners won’t have to! And former NFL player MATTHEW A. CHERRY discusses turning his Oscar®-winning short film into a new animated series, “Young Love.”
- Tuesday, Sept. 19: Against All Odds: DAYTIME EXCLUSIVE Tamron is joined by country singer GRANGER SMITH and his wife, AMBER BARTLETT, opening up about the tragic drowning accident and loss of their son, and how they are now compelled to help others with their book, “Like a River: Finding the Faith and Strength to Move Forward after Loss and Heartache.” Then, founder of “Broadway Collective,” ROBERT HARTWELL, stops by to chat about his reality series, “Taking Back The House,” that takes viewers inside the renovation of his 1820 colonial house. Plus, an all-new Shop Tam Fam!
- Wednesday, Sept. 20: Little Dreamers, Big Dreams: Tamron welcomes the kids that have captivated social media and our hearts. From a 6-year-old author and a 7-year-old fashion designer to a 12 year-old Olympic hopeful, these small but mighty kids have inspired the world to dream big.
- Thursday, Sept. 21: Didn’t See That Coming: Entrepreneurs MELISSA BUTLER and ROSCO SPEARS went from being rejected on national TV to making history with their cosmetic company, “The Lip Bar.” Then, an inspiring young couple, TASIA & DREW TAYLOR, share their amazing family journey on choosing to adopt and foster three teenagers and are now expecting a baby! And, the Tam Fam will meet a daughter who turned the tables and gave her mother the gift of life.
- Friday, Sept. 22: Lessons in Love: Model and “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” alum CYNTHIA BAILEY on rebuilding her life following her second divorce and how she’s getting back in the dating game. Then, it was love at first flight: Tamron welcomes a couple who met on a plane and are now married. Plus, mother, wife and therapist NINA WESTBROOK chats about her podcast, “The Relationship Chronicles with Nina Westbrook,” that leaves no topic off the table.
Listings are subject to change.