The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, Sept. 25: Fierce Names in Fashion: Tamron kicks off our Up-and-Coming Designer series with some of the fiercest names in fashion! Starting with fashion icon, model, actress and philanthropist CHRISTIE BRINKLEY joining the Tam Fam to discuss her latest venture. One of the newest members of “RHONY” and content creator SAI DE SILVA gives her take on today’s fashion. Plus, fashion designer and TikTok star EVAN HIRSCH with unique shapeshifting designs.
- Tuesday, Sept. 26: Fashion and The Fitness Stars We Love: Peloton fitness phenom CODY RIGSBY stops by to talk about his new book, “XOXO, Cody: An Opinionated Homosexual’s Guide to Self-Love, Relationships, and Tactful Pettiness.” Then, MICHELLE and SEAN CLARK, owners of “Double Dutch Aerobics,” are back to show off their skills! Plus, our Up-and-Coming Designer series continues with an all-new rising star of the fashion world, RACHEL STEVENS!
- Wednesday, Sept. 27: Dream Big, Hustle Hard: Tamron welcomes friend and actress KIM FIELDS, hustling since she was a child actor, and now, she’s living out her new dream with a brand new lifestyle platform promoting wellness. Then, Broadway actress MIKAYLA RENFROW on her headline-making adventure to play the lead in “Aladdin.” Plus, ALIYAH SALMON, a multidisciplinary textile artist, discusses carving out her own pathway in the art industry. Plus, Tamron’s famed Up-and-Coming Designer series continues with fashion designer JAYDA ELLIS. Specializing in couture formal wear, she will showcase her newest designs from her line, Jaell.
- Thursday, Sept. 28: How it started … How it’s going: The multitalented LEON drops by to discuss his illustrious career and touring with his reggae soul band, “Leon & The Peoples”! Plus, Tamron’s famed Up-and-Coming Designer series continues with fashion designer JESSICA MEIKO FOREMAN and her timeless streetwear looks from her Meiko collection.
- Friday, Sept. 29: Up-and-Coming Designer Series Finale: Legendary costume designer, queen of hip-hop styling, and award-winning creative director of PUMA, JUNE AMBROSE, joins the Tam Fam to mentor a new fashion hopeful and all of the amazing designers from the week. Plus, one of the biggest names in fashion makes a surprise appearance!
Listings are subject to change.