Check out this week’s (November 13 2023) guests on episodes of CBS “The Talk”
“The Talk” airs Monday through Friday on CBS at 2:00-3:00 PM, ET; 1:00-2:00 PM, PT. You can watch previous episodes at CBS.com and Paramount Plus. The daily one-hour series is hosted by Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Jerry O’Connell and Sheryl Underwood.
Check out this week’s The Talk guests below.
Monday, Nov. 6
- Entrepreneur, actress and model Molly Sims discusses her beauty company and podcast; chef and actor Gabriel “Gator” Guilbeau discusses his new cookbook, Yellowstone: The Official Dutton Ranch Family Cookbook and cooks(n)
Tuesday, Nov. 7
- Dancer and television personality Derek Hough; Emmy-winning host Brandon McMillan (CBS’ LUCKY DOG: REUNIONS) (n)
Wednesday, Nov. 8
- Sports agent and author Rich Paul discusses his new book, Lucky Me: A Memoir of Changing the Odds; actress and television host Casey Wilson discusses her holiday baking special (n)
Thursday, Nov. 9
- Author and global speaker Annie Särnblad discusses her latest book, The Diary of a Human Lie Detector (n)
Friday, Nov. 10
- Emmy-winning actor Eric Braeden (CBS’ THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS (n)
CBS’ Daytime Emmy Award-winning talk show features a panel of entertainment personalities discussing current events, pop culture, family, celebrity and trending topics of the day. The daily one-hour series is hosted by Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Jerry O’Connell and Sheryl Underwood. The hosts exchange stories and share their opinions on issues and events in the headlines. The show also features celebrity guest interviews, musical performances, cooking segments and human interest stories. THE TALK has earned 11 Daytime Emmy Awards (Outstanding Talk Show Entertainment 2016, 2018; writing 2015; host 2017) and 56 nominations. THE TALK also won The People’s Choice Award (2016) for Daytime TV Hosting Team and the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Talk Series (2016).
Check out more CBS