Check out this week’s (October 23 2023) guests on episodes of CBS “The Talk”
“The Talk” airs Monday through Friday on CBS at 2:00-3:00 PM, ET; 1:00-2:00 PM, PT. You can watch previous episodes at CBS.com and Paramount Plus. The daily one-hour series is hosted by Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Jerry O’Connell and Sheryl Underwood.
Check out this week’s The Talk guests below.
Monday, Oct. 23
- Singer and author Geri Halliwell-Horner discusses her new book, Rosie Frost and The Falcon Queen; Olympic champion Allyson Felix (n)
Tuesday, Oct. 24
- Television personality and host Adrienne Bailon-Houghton; reality television personality Crystal Kung Minkoff cooks (n)
Wednesday, Oct. 25
- Actor and writer Paul Reiser discusses his new film “The Problem with People”; therapist and TikTok personality Jeff Guenther (n)
Thursday, Oct 26
- Host and executive producer Josh Duhamel discusses his new CBS game show BUDDY GAMES; reality television personality and singer Luann De Lesseps discusses her upcoming cabaret tour (n)
Friday, Oct. 27
- Actor and author Cedric the Entertainer discusses his new crime novel, Flipping Boxcars; former NFL star and host Shannon Sharpe discusses his podcast “Club Shay Shay” (n)
CBS’ Daytime Emmy Award-winning talk show features a panel of entertainment personalities discussing current events, pop culture, family, celebrity and trending topics of the day. The daily one-hour series is hosted by Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Jerry O’Connell and Sheryl Underwood. The hosts exchange stories and share their opinions on issues and events in the headlines. The show also features celebrity guest interviews, musical performances, cooking segments and human interest stories. THE TALK has earned 11 Daytime Emmy Awards (Outstanding Talk Show Entertainment 2016, 2018; writing 2015; host 2017) and 56 nominations. THE TALK also won The People’s Choice Award (2016) for Daytime TV Hosting Team and the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Talk Series (2016).
Check out more CBS