The “Tamron Hall Show” airs weekdays on ABC. From the deeply moving to the purely fun, “Tamron Hall Show” is a daily destination for all things topical and a platform for viewers to connect with the people who are shaping our world through meaningful, engaging, and entertaining conversations. As a new mom, a newlywed, and a survivor who is proving you can accomplish anything at any age, Tamron Hall brings a refreshing, relatable, unpredictable, and unstoppable voice to television.
- Monday, Feb. 27: I Saved My Own Life: Tamron has the DAYTIME EXCLUSIVE interview with NASHALI ALMA, the Florida woman who fiercely fought back against an attacker at her gym. Plus, self-defense tips with expert AVITAL ZEISLER to help others in the same situation. And, GRAMMY®-nominated singer-songwriter JEWEL on her new project focusing on mental health. Then, entrepreneur and author BRENT YATES on his journey that led him to write his memoir, “The Gravity of Up.”
- Tuesday, Feb. 28: Love In The Least Expected Places: From “The Real Housewives of Miami,” LARSA PIPPEN talks about the dramatic new season, her next chapter and finding love again with boyfriend, Marcus Jordan. Then, Tamron will meet a real-life cowboy, RYAN BLACK, who is hoping to find love in the new reality series, “Farmer Wants a Wife.” Plus, an All-New Shop Tam Fam!
- Wednesday, March 1: DAYTIME EXCLUSIVE interview with radio personality ANGELA YEE on her decision to exit the “Breakfast Club” and the debut of her new show “Way Up with Angela Yee.” Plus, two of the finalists from “Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test,” New York Times best-selling author and former “Bachelorette” HANNAH BROWN and soccer legend CARLI LLOYD will detail how they beat out the competition.
- Thursday, March 2: Candid Conversations: Tamron welcomes former first lady, Senator and Secretary of State HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON. Plus, entrepreneur ALICE CHUN on her life-changing work featured in Clinton’s now streaming docu-series, “Gutsy.” Then, a group of women open up about the imbalance they face in today’s dating pool. Plus, former professional football player-turned-New York Times bestselling author, LEWIS HOWES, talks about his new book, “The Great Mindset: Unlock The Power of Your Mind and Live Your Best Life.”
- Friday, March 3: It’s Going to Be Major! — Rising superstar JONATHAN MAJORS joins Tamron to discuss his Hollywood takeover – from his roles in today’s hottest films “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” and “Creed III” to those jaw-dropping magazine covers. Then, actress MARTA MILANS on reprising her role as a foster mom in “Shazam! Fury of the Gods” while navigating her own fertility journey.
Listings are subject to change.